The bad stuff
- Under no circumstances could it be considered easy-money. Affiliate marketing, like any online business, requires commitment, dedication and balls. Don’t be fooled by those posts of people holding large commission cheques. It can be tough.
- You have to wade through a ton of crap, misinformation and lies before you get to the nuggets of information that make it all click into place. And doing the wrong thing will actually end up costing you money.
- There are a few unscrupulous people out there who will rip you off.
- The wide range of skills, tools and techniques required can seem very daunting.
- You need to work hard to establish what works and what to stay clear of.
The good stuff
- This is a business with no products, stock, customer support, refunds, delivery and fulfillment or payment processing headaches – the key burdens that many other business owners face every day.
- It is a business that you can fit around your time and lifestyle and that will allows you to to be creative, dynamic and ideas driven
- It can, if you commit to doing it properly, have some great returns.